Saturday, April 27th, 2013
8:30am to 5:30pm
NCNM, Portland, OR
A TOTAL OF OVER 7 HRS CE in one juicy day with colleagues and yummy food!
- Allan Hedges ND, MD: Autonomy, Consent and Doppelgangers in VBACs, Twins and Breeches
- Nichole Reding CPM, LM: Ethical Codes: Guides for our Decision-making Process (2 hrs Ethics CE!)
- Erica Peirson ND: Principles of Down Syndrome Treatment
- Natalie Gustafson PharmD: Traditional and Compounded Options for Treating Common Pregnancy Ailments (1.5 hrs Pharm CE)
- Catherine Downey ND: Clinical Pearls from Hawaii: Acynclitic Positions in Labor and Mastitis.
Two Registration Options:
Register via Regular Mail (pay by check) (download form here)
Online Registration (pay with credit card or PayPal)
is a Naturopathic Midwife?
Naturopathic midwives are
the most extensively trained natural childbirth providers available
to you and your family. Naturopathic midwives are trained to provide
you with safe and effective midwifery care and their background
as licensed naturopathic doctors broadens the scope of care you
will experience from pregnancy and birth to full family natural
health care. From preconception and infertility counseling through
newborn and pediatric care, ongoing well woman and menopause concerns,
naturopathic midwives are healthcare providers for all seasons of
your family’s health care needs.
is the AANM?
Association of Naturopathic Midwives (AANM) is a professional organization
for naturopathic midwives. AANM exists to educate the public about
naturopathic midwifery and to provide clinical support, continuing
education, licensing standards and mentoring programs for its members.